Hello my beautiful people. This is it.
I couldn’t have picked a better time to get back into Fitness then during a Corona Lockdown.
But I am kicking my laziness into the butt. I am done sulking over my non-fixable knees and I am quitting my Corona Depression.
Thus I have created a DAILY workout List to get back into Fitness and the Martial Arts lifestyle. Due to Corona I can not go back to training in a school or in the Fitness Club, but then Fitness Clubs never really have been my thing anyway.
See my body really isn’t made for extra weight. Other women get amazing curves, I on the other hand. Well, I turn into a freaking pillar. There still ain’t a waist and no big booty coming anytime soon. So I have tried curves, my genetics have failed me. I am going back to what I do best, being a Kungfu Girl.
Besides let’s be honest, the extra weight makes me look bloody pregnant. Which I am not, I can assure you.
This is by no means meant to shame anyone. We all have a certain size and fitness level we feel most comfortable at. And mine just isn’t right for me at the moment.
Thus I will upload a weekly update, regarding measurements, flexibility, and such and let you know how it’s going. I will not upload my weight, because frankly, I do not care about my weight (but that’s for another post).
These Exercises are part of my workout. I will be adding running twice a week. So every day will have 1-2 hours of Workouts/ Sport
Anyway, let’s get this started shall we – on to horrible muscle aches 😉
- Pull-Up (Grips & Slanted) – working my way up to my first-ever real one
- 100 Kicks
- Mabu (starting at 1 Min. adding 10s each day, aiming for 10 Min.)
- Headstand (starting at 1 Min. – adding 5s each day)
- Bridge (Helloooooo Stretches)
- Wall Split (I’ll show you my stretching routine in another post)
- Calf Raises – on the stairs (start with 50- work up to 100 single leg)
- Push-Up (Starting: 3, add 1 every day)
- Conditioning (This also deserves a whole post, it’s a rather tricky subject- but here I talk about why I consider Conditioning important for a Martial Artist)
- Jumps (Stairs – as high as I can, start with 5- work up to 30, then aim higher)
+ 15-30 Min. Youtube. App Workouts. I will be sharing a complete list every week on Monday so that you can see what I have done. I might also add Boxing or Kungfu Training on some days. I’m gonna see if I can find some Beginner-friendly Videos =)
Ps. I am also making a little Video right now with my daily exercises for you, so that you know what it looks like and to give you a bit of a laugh about my absolute unfitness at the moment 😉
Lots of Love,
@kungfuprincessontheroadHere we go – I am restarting my martial arts training, will stitch this at the end of the year. Let’s see what 2021 brings? ##loveyourself ##fitness♬ Bad Bitch (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) – Bebe Rexha & Ty Dolla $ign
- Waist 86cm
- Bottom 107 cm
- Breast 93 cm
- Legs 65cm